ESPP event in Brussels & online
ESPP is widening to include recovery for the recycling of nitrogen. A first meeting is organised, open to all technology providers and developers:
- Literature search and technology inventory conclusions and overview, market perspectives vision
- Why recycle nitrogen? current price and import crises, global nitrogen cycle
- Perspectives from the fertilisers industry, water industry, biogas operators
- Technology sessions, including: ammonia recovery (from gas cleaning or “stripping” of liquids), potential NOx /N2O capture for N recycling, N recovery from liquid phase
- Final panel and discussion: What next? Working Group? Actions?
To propose a presentation of your process or technology, or on N-recovery context and perspectives, you can contact Olivier Bastin, ESPP.
- Brussels = 100 € – personalised code required
- Online = 50 € – no personal code necessary